Performs peripheral vascular and/or echocardiographic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision. Uses independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative to perform state-of-the art diagnostic ultrasound procedures.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
HS/GED required. Graduate of an AMA approved ultrasound program and ARDMS registered. Must have CPR certification within 6 mths of hire.
Experience: One year of clinical ultrasound experience preferred.
Additional Skills/Abilities :
- 1. Ability to communicate in English with people from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds.
- 2. Ability to use effective interpersonal relation skills when working with a variety of people and situations.
- 3. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adjust to continuing changes in the daily work schedule.
- 4. Absolute integrity in the accurate performance & reporting of diagnostic procedures.
- 5. Ability to type for administrative, technical, and procedure related purposes.
- 6. Basic computer and keyboard skills required.
- 7. Must be able to display positive attitude, cheerfulness, and the willingness to assist when communicating with the public.