Under the supervision of a physician, administers quality cardiology and vascular procedures to insure quality services. Effectively meeting customer needs, building customer relationships, taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required
Education: Requires ARDMS Healthcare Provider BCLS is required within 6 months of hire.
Experience: Two years of clinical ultrasound experience.
1. Ability to communicate in English with people from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds.
2. Ability to use effective interpersonal relation skills when working with a variety of people and situations.
3. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adjust to continuing changes in the daily work schedule.
4. Absolute integrity in the accurate performance & reporting of diagnostic procedures.
5. Ability to type for administrative, technical, and procedure related purposes.
6. Basic computer and keyboard skills required.
7. Must be able to display positive attitude, cheerfulness, and the willingness to assist when communicating with the public.